Open Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
We’re a multi-service marketing agency. But, we’re way more than that. We’re Inventors. Partners. Thinkers and doers…with a driving passion to connect you to engaged Christian businesses and consumers. We’re inspired by clever thinking, visionary partners and a Kingdom mindset. We’re a team of creatives, marketers and data geeks. We’re dedicated and purpose-driven. We pair three decades of experience with the latest technology—and strategy with thoughtful design.
As the Digital Marketing Strategist, you will work closely with the VP of Digital Strategy to craft the digital strategy, funnel development, ad development, and ongoing optimization strategy for our top clients. You will be expected to translate a client’s goals into action, define audiences and personas and translate those into imagery, copy and ad units. You will work closely with our Senior Digital Analyst to build out the campaign. The ideal candidate will have great project management skills, hands on experience implementing campaigns, and most importantly, a consultative approach to addressing client needs.
What you’ll do as our Digital Marketing Strategist
• As the Digital Marketing Strategist, you’ll drive the development, delivery and execution of customized digital marketing efforts for clients that address sales, marketing and lead nurturing funnel goals.
• Ability to understand the client’s business goals, to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution.
• Develop the marketing strategy for new clients which includes: funnel strategy, offer strategy, messaging strategy, content strategy, advertising/click strategy and more.
• Direct activities for specific accounts on a daily basis:
• Organize and prioritize projects with cross teams for campaigns and content creation.
• Set project timelines and milestones.
• Recommend and implement new ideas and innovations to improve each digital channel as well as customer account performance.
• Ensure client expectations are exceeded.
• Partners closely with the sales team on project kickoffs.
• A people-person, who enjoys engaging with clients
• Deep knowledge of digital/new media marketing techniques
• Experience in a digital marketing strategist or similar role required
• Creative thinker, who is an assertive problem solver with an analytical mind
• Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy
• High proficiency with best practices social media, email marketing, and copy writing
• This position is on-site in San Luis Obispo.
• Please send a resume and cover letter to Laura.Clark@Parable.com
Learn more about The Parable Group at www.parablegroup.com