Serving Independent Christian Stores for over 30 years
If you’re considering opening a Christian retail store, the opportunity that awaits you is a calling. Owning a Christian retail store is a blend of both ministry and business. The work is hard, but extremely gratifying. The measure of success is found in knowing that you have impacted the Kingdom of God as much as seeing your business grow.
We’re dedicated to serving you in our efforts to expand the Kingdom of God. We have proven leadership in the Christian retail industry for over 30 years and our experienced team is focused on providing you the best technology and tools to continue for the next 30 years and beyond!
We provide customized retail support in the following areas:
- Store Development
- Cost-effective approach to the design and build out of your store
- Interior layout, fixtures and inventory recommendations
- Full-Service Marketing Solutions
- Print and email promotions
- Ecommerce partnerships
- Data-based marketing to cut costs and optimize sales
- Data-based inventory support
- In-store signage and merchandising
- Operations Support
- Start-up and continued training in retail best practices
- One-on-one business coaching
Plus, we pass on marketing and merchandising savings to you by capitalizing on the economies of scale that only large group volume can provide. And, by focusing on the customer, we help you develop an atmosphere that serves as a haven of Christ’s love.
Small business is the mainstay of the American economy, not to mention the Great American Dream. But for many, making a small business a success can be a challenge. The beauty of tapping into our Christian retail expertise is that you’re going into business for yourself – but not by yourself! We’re here to help with systems, best practices and techniques that have supported Christian Retailers for over three decades.
What does a Christian retailer look like?The ideal candidate desires to serve God and their community by creating a safe place for people to gather and find resources to grow in their faith. In addition:
- Previous experience in a retail arena
- Four-year college education, and/or other business experience
- Willingness to work hard as the owner/operator of a retail store
Discover how our a la carte services can help you.
For additional information, please contact: